Office 365 or Microsoft 365 is a subscription-based version of the Microsoft Office suite, and it is designed to simplify the day-to-day office task. It helps you to achieve more with innovative office apps, powerful cloud services, device management systems, and world-class security in one connected experience. Each app that Microsoft offers; addresses some specific tasks such as; word processing, data management, making the presentation, and organizing emails. More than just all the latest apps like word excel, PowerPoint, and MS Outlook, it also has the ability to install on PC, tablets, Macs, and phones.
Benefits of office 365 and what do you get with it
Office 365 offers several advantages that are not available on Microsoft Office suite. First of all, you can install the entire traditional Office apps on your computer here; for example, you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, publisher, and access. Not only do you install them on your pc or laptop, but you can also install all of them on your tablet and your phone. Besides these there are many other advantages of using MS Office 365 over regular MS Office suite.
- Office 365 allows you or your organization to store entire data in the cloud. You also get 1 TB-6TB of one-cloud storage, depending upon your plan.
- Microsoft Office365 is accessible from any location and any device.
- Another advantage of using Office 365, especially for businesses, is access to SharePoint online. That allows you to share and collaborate with people.
- MS Office 365 gives business tools to communicate with customers also. You can be in constant contact with your colleagues and customers at any time at any location.
- It lets you share your mailbox, calendar, contacts, and edit documents in real-time through collaborative tools.
- The more frequent software update. If any software update comes out or; maybe a new feature gets released, you get all of those. Some examples of that are listed below.
Perks of using Applications in MS Office365
Along with features and accessibility, the MS Office 365 has made a lot of changes to the way MS Office application looks. Some of the instances are listed below:
- In Microsoft word, there is now a new theme that changes the canvas to dark. That helps your eyes relax a little bit more.
- In Microsoft PowerPoint, you can now create and save your very own animated gif.
- In Microsoft Excel, you can now very easily convert data from a PDF into an Excel spread sheet.
Now, these are just some of the most recent examples of new features. Thus, if something new comes out, you will get access to that; with an MS Office 365 subscription.
In addition to that, Office 365 is a secure system. The Microsoft 365 Security Centre means that security can be monitored and managed in one cloud storage location. It gives organizations the freedom to operate their business without any security concerns. It allows their employees to work more efficiently using the latest business software by keeping the business data safe and secure.
The day MS Office365 has launched, a lot of users have planned to move on it; just to enjoy the perks of using a cloud-based model. For this, migration to MS Office 365 from different platforms has become a common practice. For instance, if you are using MS Outlook locally; and want to move on to MS Office365, then MS Outlook to MS Office365 migration is required. If you are looking for something like this, take our services to make it easier. We can help you migrate to MS Office365 in a most hassle-free manner keeping your entire data intact.